Sunday 13 September 2015

5x5

Music:


Music is my favourite form of media, I am on Spotify everyday without fail. I haven't got a set 5 favourite artists but If I were to choose 5 it would be: N.W.A., SO:DF, Kendrick Lamar, Childish Gambino and Dub Pistols.



Games:


My second favourite has to be games, when I'm not working on school work I'm playing games and I play a lot. My 5 favourite titles would have to consist of: Metal Gear Solid, FIFA, GTA, Need For Speed and Call of Duty. Considering its nearing Christmas and is the time of year for the latest releases I will include my top 5 anticipated games of winter 2015: Star Wars Battlefront 3, Need For Speed Icons, Call of Duty, FIFA 16 and Fallout 4.


Films:

Besides listening to music 24/7 and playing games until the early hours of the morning I also love to go to the cinema. My top 5 films to date are: Fast 7, Avengers Age of Ultron, American Sniper, Kingsman and Straight Outta Compton.


TV Programmes:

Series are also one of my favourite types of media based pass times, I do like to spend my Sundays in bed with a good Netflix series on. My top 5 series have to be: Big Bang theory, breaking Bad, Fresh Meat, Bad Education and Friends.



Comedians:

Like everyone I love a good joke, I love going to Dave's comedy festival and love mock the week. My top 5 comedians are as follows: Frankie Boyle, Micky Flanagan, Ed Byrne, Milton Jones and Greg Davies.












No comments:

Post a Comment